A serie that I would recommend

MINDHUNTER | Sitio oficial de NetflixI love see series, I could say that is my hobby because i always do it in my free time. some of the series that i have seen are Lost, Vikings, Breaking bad, Dark, Rick and Morty, Elite, You, the alienist and many more. But this time I would like to recommend a serie that is very interesting, Mindhunter.

This serie talk about Holden and Bill, this two men work for a police department where they see cases that were not common in those years, these cases were based in multiple murders where they were involved criminals with mental disorders. Some of these criminals now are famous for what they do like Ed Kemper, Richard Speck and one of the most famous Charles Mason.

For me this serie was awesome because the way that they try to solve these cases is talking with these famous murderers with the intention to understand his way to think. They do this having personal interviews with this people who are in jail.

Also, the series talk about how the principal characters who are Holden and Bill are affected with these conversations and how somehow the mental disorders of this people make them enter in other way to see his jobs.

So, if you like series about crimes and also relation with psychology, this series is for you.

Comentarios

  1. The serie sounds so interesting. The serie for a psychologist

    ResponderBorrar
  2. This is one of my favorite series, besides presenting quite interesting topics.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. sound interesting but never I've seen this

    ResponderBorrar
  4. If you really like this genre of series, you should watch Criminal minds

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A job that I would love to do

Changes to my study program

My quarentine