The best holidays i have had

Derrick Rose AlturaWithout doubt my best holidays was in summer of 2015 when I went to Miami, USA. This holidays was the awesome but it wasn´t a normal holidays with my family, because I went to a basketball camp, in this camp I don´t knew many people, there were people of many countries but we were like 10 Chileans, with the past of the days we became friends.

In this camp, we went to train like a professional player, a normal day was like breakfast, go to train, lunch and train again, so this was very exhaustive for all of us. In this training we knew some coaches and ex NBA players, also we have the lucky to go to see two games of the NBA, Chicago Bulls v/s Miami Heat and Golden State Warriors v/s Miami Heat. This was like a dream for me because i don´t had the expectations to ever saw an NBA game and all was awesome, the stadium, all the food that were inside and other things. Also, in these two games were able to enter to the court to shake hands with the players and I have the opportunity to know my favorite player Derrick Rose.

This was a great holiday because i love basketball and do these things was something that I never imagine doing, I have too many good memories of that holidays. 
American Airlines Arena con DAS AUDIO - ISP Audio & Light

Comentarios

  1. Wow! Your holidays look very interesting and unique.
    You have had the opportunity of travel to other country and also enjoy of your favourite sport, it's incredible.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I envy that you got the chance to meet your basket idols!! the camp sounds awesome

    ResponderBorrar
  3. without a doubt it was a good holidays

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A job that I would love to do

Changes to my study program

My quarentine