The country i would like to visit

Catedral de la Santa Cruz y Santa Eulalia de Barcelona - Wikipedia ...
I would like to go to a lot of countries but the one who always has called my attention has been Spain. I would like to go there because this country has beautiful cities full of culture, like the Vasc and Catalan culture, also Spain has a strong connection with sports so that for me is awesome.

My know about Spain isn´t more that the things I write above, but if I have the opportunity to go there it would be fantastic.

I want to study in Barcelona after the university end and specialize in sports psychology, for that i want to learn Catalan because in some universities there they speak this language. After this would be great to live there if is this is possible. And if this happened it would be easier to know Spain form another point of view, because is different live in a country to go only for vacations or something like that.


En 2020 Barcelona aumentará el impuesto turístico | Expreso

Comentarios

  1. I like Spain too, it is a beautiful country and a very good place to live. I hope that you can reach your wish.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's a beautiful country, but I prefer a smaller city haha.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. wow, I'm in love with the architecture that the photos show

    ResponderBorrar
  4. What a beautiful country Spain and its architectures

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I'm learning Catalan and it isn't difficult at all!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. It's true that Spain has beautiful cities! the architecture is amazing too

    ResponderBorrar
  7. when I read your blog, I remerbered the ''casa de papel"

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A job that I would love to do

Changes to my study program

My quarentine